Thursday 20 March 2014

Earl Grey & White Chocolate Chip Cookies

I absolutely love Earl Grey!

These cookies are my own recipe & I have to admit I was hesitant to share because there are still alterations that need to be made. Although my family loved them, they love everything I make and are by no means cookie connoisseurs!

Anywho, mix up a batch and give them a try!
Happy baking!








Earl Grey & White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields 3 dozen cookies

1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup coconut oil
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Earl Grey tea bags
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups all purpose flour
1 cup white chocolate chips

Method
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Mix butter, coconut oil, egg, sugar, vanilla and salt
3. Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder and tea powder
4. Add white chocolate chips
5. Spoon tsp size batter onto cookie tray
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms lightly browned

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment